Need a crash-course in kinesiology taping? Phil Page PhD, PT, ATC, CSCS, FACSM, LAT is coming at you with a complete, in-depth look at what we actually know about kinesiology taping today. With an honest, researched-based approach, Dr. Page’s insight is a reliable look at the relevance and efficacy of kinesiology tape.
Episodes in this #TapeTuesday series will include:
- A breakdown of TheraBand Kinesiology Tape features
- A review of kinesiology taping research and theories
- The truth about kinesiology tape tensions and outcomes
- A look at the kinesiology tape patterns of application
- A demonstration of different kinesiology tape cuts and when to use them
- A detailed explanation of how to apply kinesiology tape
- 11 popular taping techniques
Tune in next week for the premier of this series and check back every week for new episodes!