Last week, the Performance Health Scientific Advisory Committee traveled to Copenhagen, Denmark for our 18th annual TRAC meeting! Comprised of elite researchers and clinicians from around the world, the committee spent three days debriefing on a year’s worth of research focusing on Performance Health products and their potential clinical applications.
- TheraBand CLX studies on topics like torque, muscle activation, squat performance, chronic pain, weight loss and efficacy in hospital settings
- Myofascial rolling for flexibility, range of motion, muscle activation and more
- TheraBand Kinesiology Tape studies covering satisfaction, blood flow, adhesion, tension and more
- Two studies analyzing the effects of Biofreeze
- A TheraPearl study analyzing the usability and satisfaction for home treatment
- An Active Ankle study comparing our two newest braces on range of motion, performance and user satisfaction
- A look into the state of concussions today and what treatment gaps need to be filled