It’s time to tape! For the past five weeks, we’ve covered the important topics exploring the clinical relevance and proper use of kinesiology tape; now it’s time to put all of your knowledge to use! If you need to catch up, check out our past episodes:
- Which Brand of Kinesiology Tape is Best?
- Does Kinesiology Tape Tension Matter?
- The Research and Theories Behind Kinesiology Taping
- The Truth about Kinesiology Taping Patterns of Application
- Three Kinesiology Tape Cuts and When to Use Them
In his final lecture of his Kinesiology Taping 101 #TapeTuesday series, Dr. Phil Page covers the important details in the application of kinesiology tape, covering topics such as:
- Preparing the skin
- How to measure
- How to tear the tape for a proper application
- Proper application techniques
- Proper patient instruction
While this may be the last lecture, the fun won’t stop here! Dr. Page has eleven kinesiology taping techniques that will launch in September, featuring TheraBand Kinesiology Tape. Make sure to stop back every #TapeTuesday to learn along with the master of kinesiology tape!