The use of instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) tools packs a massive punch in patient care and treatment capabilities… and potentially, your wallet. There’s no doubt that you can find cheap tools on the market if you’re ballin’ on a budget, but for those of you who can, investing in a durable set of instruments is investing in the future. IASTM protocols are constantly being developed to complement traditional treatments for all sorts of injuries, from tennis elbow to ankle sprains. The quality of your tools will ultimately impact the quality of your performance with them, so make sure you’re working with the finest. Here are some of the characteristics you should be looking for when vetting out the best IASTM tools.
Qualities you’ll find in the best IASTM tools
They have sturdy grips
- The unique, patented cross-hatch grips make the instruments much easier to hold, reducing strain and therefore fatigue. They won’t slip out of your hands like other instruments!
They are produced with durable stainless steel
- HawkGrips are made of solid, surgical-grade stainless steel; needless to say, these tools will likely outlast you in the clinic. Stainless steel instruments also offer better ‘feedback’ for the clinician by providing resonance over affected tissues.
They come in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Both your patients and the dysfunctions they suffer from demand unique, individualized care. HawkGrips’ line of IASTM tools come in a very wide variety of shapes and sizes to allow for the most precise treatment to an even wider range of body parts and patient sizes.
They practice what they preach
- Not only do the world’s most prominent thought leaders use and endorse HawkGrips; they teach you how to use them! With the new IASTM CEU certification program developed by industry experts, clinicians can earn continuing education credits AND become officially certified as a HawkGrips Practitioner.
They won’t make you smash your piggy bank
- HawkGrips understands the financial burden that purchasing IASTM tools can create. They offer financing plans so that clinicians can afford to purchase their tools and reap the benefits of this lifetime investment.
They are hometown heroes
- All HawkGrips products are designed and manufactured in the United States, within 100 miles of their Pennsylvania headquarters. How’s that for valuing and supporting the American economy and local businesses?!
Ready to purchase IASTM tools and take your patient care to the next level? Contact your distributor to learn more about pricing and purchasing and find a HawkGrips IASTM continuing education course in your area to make sure you’re incorporating certified best practices in your clinic!